Here is GREVIL +, a new frame with distinctive, aggressive lines and aerodynamic details typical of the Pinarello DNA. Designed and made to devour miles on every terrain, GREVIL + maintains the distinctive Pinarello handling but makes versatility its strength. With GREVIL + you can go everywhere, thanks to the use of different wheels and their ability to radically change its nature. With classic wheels from 700c and tires down to 25mm, it is fast and powerful on the asphalt. Dressed with 42mm tires, it flies on dirt roads or in muddy meadows. If you want to go even further, using 650B wheels with tires up to 2.1", and GREVIL + will have no limits.
- GREVIL + is made of Torayca T1100G Carbon 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology
- The design of the rear stays offers compatibility with 650B x 2.1" or 700c x 42 tires
- A perfect mix of asymmetry and reactivity capable of absorbing vibrations to ensure maximum comfort in long on and off-road rides
- Concave downtube improves aerodynamics
- E-Link integration for Shimano Di2
- Front fork with increased flap to protect the disc and for aerodynamic optimization
- Frame & fork only
|Frame||Carbon Torayca T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology / Asymmetric frame / Twin Arms Asymmetric / Flexstays / AERO seat post / FSC Frontal seat clamp, integrated and aerodynamic / Think 2 to fit electronical or mechanical groupsets on the same frame / ICR internal cable routing / Drop In bearing system 1 1/8 up"; 1 1/2" down / Italian thread BB / Flatback profiles / Fork Flap / E-link / Down tube bottle cage / 1x and 2x crankset option / RAD SYSTEM disc brakes / Disc Flat Mount (max Ø160 mm) / Rear Axle Ø12 x 142mm Shimano|
|Fork||Dedicated Onda fork / Max Tire: 700c x 42mm / 650B x 2.1" / Front Axle Ø12 x 100mm Shimano|
* Subject to change without notice.